COVID-19 VIDEO
We are living a difficult stage nowadays with this coronavirus thing and that's why we have to stay united. In the next LINK I share with you some general advice that we can follow this quarantine to prevent and be safe from this terrible virus. LINK OF THE VIDEO
We are living a difficult stage nowadays with this coronavirus thing and that's why we have to stay united. In the next LINK I share with you some general advice that we can follow this quarantine to prevent and be safe from this terrible virus. LINK OF THE VIDEO
Cristian Alexis Ramos Carrillo
4 "B"
I like the way you explain the most important things to prevent the Coronavirus.
ResponderEliminarBuen trabajo!
ResponderEliminarI like the way you transmit your vibes with others and how you explain the most important precautionary measures to combat the virus , i really like your video!
ResponderEliminarWow! I liked your video a looot! I like how you have confidence in front of a camera. I think you must to share this video in social media because you explain how we can take care of ourselves and our families.
ResponderEliminarI loved your video. I came here expecting just what you gave me: A good edition and self confidence infront of the camera.
ResponderEliminar